Monday, November 21, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Saw this cute little Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy digital stamp by Bugaboo Digi Stamps, I had to color her up and make a Christmas card with her.  


I sponged some Tim Holtz distress ink in antique linen and tea dye around the edges of the of the image and sentiment panels.  I added some shimmer to the holly leaves / wings with a clear star Gelly Roll pen.  That pretty ribbon is the Ribbon Carousel's 1" red grosgrain / satin edge ribbon.  I die cut the ribbon buckle with Memory Box Simple Buckles from a PTI coaster, sponged some SU chocolate chip ink onto it, and covered it wit Glossy Accents.   I added a  few red pearls to embellish.  The sentiment is by A Muse Artstamps and the DSP is DCWV Homemade Christmas Mat Stack and MME's Signature Christmas.  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my what an adorable card! That Bugaboo image is so cute, they always have such cute digi stamps. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the ribbon with the buckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright Christmassy colours and super cute image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! How Cute is this! 8-) Such a Sweet image Miss Kim, and I Love the dp's you paired with this little Sweetie! 8-)

    Hope you had a Fabulous Thanksgiving Lady!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!