Saturday, November 26, 2011

Last post as JUGS Guest DT - JUGS112 - 3d templates

This is my 2nd post of the day.  
If you are here for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, click HERE!

Well, it has been a fun ride playing along with the Just Us Girls DT this past month!  Today is my last week as the Guest Designer.  Sniffle sniffle!  Andrea is challenging us this week to make something from a 3D template and she gave us THIS SCS link as an example, but you can make anything you'd like!  I decided to get a jump start on making a Christmas gift for my son's teacher so I made some personalized note cards for her and then used the PTI "From the Desk of" Timeless Template to house them.  You can purchase the template from Papertrey Ink for $5.00 by clicking on that link.  It is immediately available for download after purchasing.  The directions and design ideas will be included in the template.  


Here's another view with a shot of one of the personalized note cards:


Be sure to hop on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog  to see what the talented DT has created for this week's challenge!  Thanks again to the JUGS DT for inviting me to play along with them this month!  It's been a blast!  :)

Ink:  Momento Ptxedo Black, PTI pire popy, PTI spring moss
CS:  PTI white, black, pure poppy
Accessories:  PTI SPring Moss Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon



23 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift. Thanks for the link. I may try making one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very beautiful! Thanks.

      http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com/shop/yellow-wedding_invitations/

      Delete
  2. As a retired teacher, I know your son's teacher will so love this thoughtful gift...it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this set is absolutely fabulous! I love traditional teacher gifts and this is above and beyond! I'm sure your son's teacher will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!!! This is really awesome and his teacher is going to LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim! You ROCKED it this month! Fabulous cards & projects. Today's is my favorite! I love that holder!! Is there a template?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set Kim! The colors are so bright and just perfect for your sons teacher! I bet she's gonna hate to even use it because it's so pretty! I'd want to just display this beauty forever! It's been fun having you as our guest designer this month! Your projects have been just awesome! Hugs~Kathyrn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love type, I love apples! LOVE your creation Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful set. You always have such clever projects on your site. Your son's teacher is a lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab set!!! Oh my, seriously you just rock 'em out one after another.
    Is that the new PTI ink? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome gift. Love the stamp sets you chose. The ribbon is the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is WONDERFUL! You did an amazing job. Your son's teacher will love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING! Seriously wonderful! I don't even know where to begin. Man Kim, this is soooooooooooooooooo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! Is this Fabulous or what! 8-) Love this Miss Kim! Such a Fabulous gift! Luky, Lucky teacher! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't EVEN tell you, WHAT a pleasure it has been, getting to know you and your WONDERUL work this month, Kim! You REALLY dazzled up the inspiration, and this AMAZING project is like the most delightful frosing on the CAKE! Bravo, sweet girl! We are SO honored to have had your fine inspiration this month - thanks, again, for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim! First off thanks so much for being a fabulous guest designer this month! And way to go out with a bang! This project is wonderful...just the thing for a special teacher in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spectacular set Kim - absolutely will be adored by your son's teacher and how lucky she is. This is just so well done - it's on my fave list! YOu have done a fantastic job with Just Us GIrls - thank you so much for your inspiration and projects - it's been a real pleasure having you on board - hope you'll continue to play along with us. PS COngrats on the win and the adorable reindeer card at the top - LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is very cool! I found it on Pinterest. The links to the templates aren't working. Are they no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim I found this AWESOME set you made on Pinterest! I LOVED it so much that I CASED your card and made my own set. Thanks so much for the inspiration!! Your work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2012/04/notes.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I absolutely love this. I tried the link but it didn't work. I'd appreciate any help. I'd love to make this.
    aimeegolden2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Any chance of getting the directions on how to make this?
    ssalva5321@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. click on the link above for the PTI template. Purchase that and the directions will be in there. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!