Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FTL164 - With Sympathy

Love this week's sketch over on the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog!  I decided to use the sketch to make another sympathy card.  I typically tend to choose soft colors for sympathy cards so I stepped out my comfort zone a bit with this one, but I do like the end result.


Here's the sketch:


Stamps:  Verve Kind Words, PTI Background Basics: Text Style  Ink:  SU crumb cake, PTI tea dye duo, SU rich razzleberry, VersaMark   CS:  PTI kraft , white, ripe avocado, and enchanted evening, SU rich razzleberry  Tools:  white embossing powder, PTI woodgrain impression plate, MFT Die-Namics Pretty Posies, SU little leaves sizzlet  Accessories:  PTI white button, twine

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Pairing the woodgrain with the text , leaves & flower pulls it together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Again...I LOVE that woodgrain. You're making me realize that it can be used for so many different occasions. I guess I saw it as a masculine thing...but I've been wrong. Thanks for the inspiration girlie!! :) LOVE the text background and that flower is absolute PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!