Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MOJO213 - With Sympathy

Though my blog has been relatively quiet, I've been crafting up a storm beind the scenes doing design team work for upcoming reveals of new images.  Stay tuned for new releases from Whimsie Doodles and Paper and Such coming up over the next week!  I am also making my debut as a guest designer for the month this week............details to follow!

As soon as I saw the latest Mojo Monday sketch challenge, I knew I wanted to play along.  I love square cards at it was such a pretty sketch that I had to put it to good use!  Unfortunately, I have a reason to be making a couple of sympathy cards.  Here is the first one:


Here's the sketch:


Stamps:  PTI Background Basics: Text Style, PTI Botanical Silhouettes  Ink:  SU early espresso, SU crumb cake, PTI tea dye duo  CS:  PTI kraft, vintage cream, and sweet blush  DSP:  My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair  Tools:  MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies, SU Sizzlet Little LeavesNesties circles and ovals Accessories:  PTI dark chocolate button and twine


5 comments:

  1. Sorry you need to make a sympathy card. You card is truly a work of art, its beautiful. The flower, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry to hear your have need of a sympathy card Miss Kim.. This is truly Lovely my friend.

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Kim! I love how you used the text for the background and on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Sympathy card - soooo pretty! Sirry there is such a need!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!