Friday, November 22, 2013

TSGA Seasons Greetings

This week on the There She Goes blog, the Trendsetters area breathing some new life into some previously released stamp sets by creating something new.  

I chose to create a little somethin' somethin' with the Seasons Greetings stamp set.


I paired some PP from the Blissful Blizzard 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs with some MFT hot fudge and PTI smooth white CS.  


I die cut the circle with the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX.  I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I paper pieced the scrarves and colored the rest of the image with copics. I used a glue pen and some glitter to add some shimmer to the snowmen.


I am entering this card in the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge # 145.  
Here is the sketch:


Head to the There She Goes blog to what my fellow Trendsetters have created!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute card...love your take on our sketch this week. Love the papers, colors and the paper piecing scarf to match the plaid paper. CUTE! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday with week - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love how you have used the sketch and these guys are adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!