Sunday, November 24, 2013

Santa's Helpers

Did you see there was another new Tiddly Inks image released today! 
Introducing "Santa's Helpers!"



How cute is this little crew?!  I decided to keep the design on the simple side so that image could take center stag.  I ran the red hot strip of CS through the Big Shot in a Darice snowflake embossing folder.  I added some rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes and added some black hemp cord.  


I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to the presents and the freckles on her cheeks.  I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to the ribbons on the presents.   



6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! She is adorable and I love your card and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is incredibly stunning Kim! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut the front door! Look at how cute she is, amazing GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful coloring - she just jumps off the page and is totally adorable! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to have to do some shopping! What a sweet image. Your card is adorable, and you've colored the image perfectly! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is so cute! Fab card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!