Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Skatin' By

It's an "Anything Goes" challenge this week on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
I played along with the Skating By clear stamp set.


I stamped my image on Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I created the patterned paper by stamping some dots from the MFT Darling Dots stamp set in MFT sweet tooth ink.   I due cut the snowflakes using the MFT Let is Snowflake Die-Namics.   I embellished with a button and some rhinestones.  




I am also playing along with the Sketchbook Saturday #109


Now head on over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog for some additional inspiration from the rets of the design team and then link up your creation for this week's challenge! 



5 comments:

  1. I love this card -the red really pops - really beautiful.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring! This card just shouts look at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! Perfect, just PERFECT!! You colouring kills me, Kim. Back to the drawing board for me, hmph. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!