Sunday, November 3, 2013

Guest Designing for Inky Antics


I am honored to have been asked to be this month's guest designer for Inky Antics!
Today is the first of 6 posts that I will doing with some of their adorable clear stamp sets.  

I just love this image from the Gobbles Turkey clear stamp set!


I started with a the kraft panel that I ran through the Big Shot in a woodgrain embossing folder by teh Paper Studio.   I stamped my image in Momento I die cut the image panel with the MFT jumbo fishtail banner STAX and then added a another banner beneath it in tangy orange created with the MFT fishtail flag STAX.  I added some twine and a button to embellish.


Here are the copics I used to color my image.


Would you like to win the Gobbles Turkey Clear Set?
Leave a comment on the Inky Antics blog about my card today you'll be entered in the Inky Antics BLOG CANDY giveaway.

The winner will be posted on the Inky Antics blog on Wednesday, November 6th!

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I love this image. On my way to Inky Antics. Congrat's on your GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card. Love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card. Love the coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!