Saturday, November 16, 2013

My BIG NEWS!

FINALLY!   I can finally share some big new that I have been keeping for MANY months!  
Recently my good friend Wendy Ramlakhan shared the news that she is opening her very own online stamp shoppe featuring her very own line of high quality clear polymer stamps called SugarPea Designs.   You can read all about right HERE on the SugarPea Designs blog.  

Not only will I be a design team member, but also the Creative Coordinator for SugarPea Designs! 


I have been and will continue to be involved in the behind the scenes development of upcoming releases.  I will be running the design team, scheduling guest designers, and managing sponsorships and blog hops. (You can email me at Kim@sugarpeadesigns.com if you are interested in having us sponsor your challenges or if you want to schedule a blog hop with us!)  I will also be assisting in the management of the SugarPea Designs blog and Facebook page.  And of course, I will be designing right along with the rest of the SugarPeas! 

I am honored to have been asked to take on this role!  I cannot wait to start revealing the rest of the design team to you guys!  HOLY TALENT!  We have somehow managed to put together a team of some of the most talented women in this industry who have mad coloring skills and an eye for design!  This is a team that was carefully selected and designed to inspire the SugarPea Design fans! 

SugarPea Designs will begin the sneak peeks of the very first release on Monday, January 6th and the cyber doors will open up on following our release party on our Facebook Page on January 9th! 
With each and every announcement of a design team member, there will be gift certificates up for grabs as well as some additional giveaways as we approach our grand opening so check back often!

Speaking of giveaways, how about we do one right now!   
How does a $20 SugarPea Designs gift certificate sound?! 

Here's what you need to do:

- Become a blog follower either here on my blog or on my Paper Perfect Design Facebook page
- Head to the SugarPea Designs Facebook page and "Like" us
- Head to the SugarPea Designs blog and follow it and leave a comment there telling us you've so to qualify for the prize! 

But wait!  Does a $25 gift certificate sound even better?!  Of course it does!  
When the winner is chosen, we will check your blog to see if you have the SugarPea Designs fan badge on the side bar of your blog and if you do, we will upgrade your gift certificate to $25!  
Here's the badge!  Good luck! 




9 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather! Looking forward to January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my Donkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are gonna have sooo much fun! Big congrats hun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations to you, Kim! SugarPea Designs is lucky to have you! Can't wait to 'meet' the rest of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the products. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!