Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Sweet Christmas

This month I have the honor being a guest designer for Inky Antics!  
Today I am showing off a card I made with an adorable clear stamp set called "Baking Penguins."


I paired some PP from the Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad with some MFT kraft and hot fudge CS.  I used some MFT sweet tooth ink and a stippling brush to create the snow fall.  I tre some PTI white paper to create the snow drifts and added some glitter to the edges of the paper.


I stamped the penguin in Momento tuxedo black ink, colored him with copics, and  fussy cut him out.  I popped him up with foam dots and then added some cream Viva Decor pen to the frosting of the cupcake.  


If you haven't checked out the Inky Antics blog, you can find it HERE and if you want to do a little Inky Antics shopping, you can head HERE




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!