Thursday, November 28, 2013

MFTWSC152 - You're the Coolest

I had yet to ink up this adorable MFT Doodle Garden You're the Coolest stamp set......which is weird because she was at the top of my wish list from the last release.   My Thanksgiving preparations have been completed so I gave myself the green light to return to my crafty nook (AKA "the dining room table") to play along with this week's MFTWSC152.


I started with a berrylicious panel.  I used a stippling brush and some sweet tooth ink to create the snow fall.  I tore a piece of smooth white CS and added some white opal Liquid Pearls sprinkled with glitter to the edges.  I stamped  the woodgrain background stamp in kraft ink onto kraft panel.  I used a die from the Die-Namics Blueprints 1 to create the scalloped border.  


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to give her some freckles and some polka dots on her scrarf and mittens.  I fussy cut her and popped her up with some foam dots.  I added some white opal Liquid Pearls sprinkled with glitter to her snowball and the snow under her feet.


Here is the sketch:

MFTWSC152



3 comments:

  1. sooooo cute! love her adorable cheeks and the pretty colors. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Kim! Love the fun background! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!