Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meet Me Under the Moose-ltoe

I am back again doing a little guest designing this month for Inky Antics
Today I am featuring their Merry ChristMoose stamp set.

I started by embossing the white panel with the Darice snowflake background embossing folder.  I lateyed over the kraft panel.  I created the icicle with the MFT Die-Namics icicle border.  I added some ribbon  from my stash.


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I die cut and matted the image using the MFT Circle STAX sets 1 and 2.  I popped the image up with foam dimensionals.  



If you haven't checked out the Inky Antics blog, you can find it HERE and if you want to do a little Inky Antics shopping, you can head HERE



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!