Thursday, November 21, 2013

DS128 - Believe in Magic

Happy Thursday!  We are one day closer to the weekend!   While you wait for it to arrive, play along with us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch challenge #128!  

I received my lasted haul from MFT over the weekend and today I am inking up a little somethin' somethin' from that haul.  It's the Pure Innocence Happy Heart Snowman



I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink, colored him with copics, and paper pieced the heart.    I used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX to create the ring using steel grey CS.   I also heat embossed the sentiment in white on the steel grey CS.   I chose some PP from the Blissful Blizzard 6x6 paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs.   



I added some shading to the paper pieced heart and then added some glitter to the snowman.




Here is the sketch:

DS128

Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!


6 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO cute!!! I haven't inked up that snowman yet but you've inspired me to do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness woman, your coloring on this is amazing. i seriously love the papers you put together, the light aqua and rich red is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Your coloring is perfect, as always, and that snowman is adorable! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Kim! Love the sweet snowman and your amazing coloring! The paper piecing is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is super sweet! The pieced scarf and heart look darling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!