Thursday, November 14, 2013

DS127 - Warmest Wishes

Happy Thursday!   We are over the hump day and heading straight for the weekend!  
While we wait, you can play along with this week's Deconstructed Sketch Challenge!

I like the simplicity of this week's sketch.  I chose to ink up these sweet reindeer from the "Ho Ho Ho" stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps.


I created the PP by stamping one of the background stamps from the MFT large scale backgrounds stamp set in red hot ink onto red hot CS.  I matted with black licorice and gumdrop green CS.


I added some Diamond Glaze to the reindeer noses.  I created the snow using some white opals liquid pearls and glitter.  I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to the bells. 


Here is the sketch:


Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!