Sunday, November 24, 2013

My 14-Carrot Friend

Today wraps up my final post as the November Guest Designer for Inky Antics.
It was a fun ride and I had a blast coloring up some of the fun images! 

For my last post, I colored this funny little bunny from the Carrot Bunny stamp set.


I went with a CAS design and simply used some MFT orange fizz, white, and black licirce CS.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.

I colored my image with copics. 



The folks at Inky Antics are kind enough to be giving away this very stamp set to one lucky person who leaves a comment on the INKY ANTICS BLOG so be sure to do so!   Good luck! 






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kim, for sharing your adorable projects with us. :-) I'm honored to have been able to work with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!