Thursday, November 7, 2013

DS126 - Love You

Ready to play along with the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch?!  
Who doesn't love a good sketch challenge, right?!

This week I am playing along with the MFT Pure Innocence It's a Sign.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored her with copics and paper pieced her skirt.  I fussy cut her out so that I could layer her over an embossed panel.  I paired some PP from the MME Lost & Found Portobello Road 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream and kraft CS.  I used a die from the MFT Blueprints 1 to create the stitched panel on which the image is standing.


 I created the flower using the MFT Die-Namics Pretty Posies and I added a whip cream button and some hemp cord.   


I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder,



Here is the sketch:


Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!