Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MOJO318 and CQC214 - Grateful

I did something tonight that I rarely do.  I played along with a color challenge.  Yep. I played along with the CQC214 .  I thought the colors were an interesting combo and I was up for the challenge. Apparently, I was REALLY up for a challenge because I also combined it with the MOJO318 sketch challenge.  

I played along with the MFT Fall Foliage stamp set and coordinating Die-Namics.  


I started with some MFT Berrylicious CS and stamped one of the images in berrylicious ink to create the patterned background.   I used a die from the MFT fishtail flag STAX Die-namics to create the hot fudge flag and then I ran it through the Big Shot in a woodgrain embossing folder.   I die cut the tag using the MFT Die-Namics pierced traditional tags STAX and stamped the sentiment and scroll in hot fudge ink.  I added some MFT lemon drop grosgrain ribbon and hemp cord.  


After die cutting the leaves and acorns, I stamped them in tangy orange, lemon drop, and hot fudge ink.  

Here is the CQC214 challenge:

And here is the MOJO318 sketch challenge:


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright, fall card, Kim! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love everything about it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim! Love your take on the sketch .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of all the colours - it's a wonderful fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fall-themed creation! Love the sentiment with that little swirl! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!