Thursday, November 14, 2013

SSSC197 - Lilli Claire - Warm Wishes

Today I am playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #197.  I just love Karen's sketches!  I pin them all to a board on Pinterest that I use for inspiration when starting a card.  
I played along with Tiddly Inks' "Lilli Claire - Warm Wishes."


I started with a red hot CS panel and created the patterned paper using the MFT large scale backgrounds stamp set and some red hot ink.  I did some faux stitching with a white and black gel pen. 


I die cut a circle in kraft card stock and then used the same die to die cut my image.   I then drew some snow drift lines with a pencil and cut the image out from the snow drifts and up,  I used some a stippling brush and some sweet tooth ink on the kraft circular panel to create the snow fall and then layered my image panel over it.  




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love your colouring!!! I still need to make a sample for this sketch....eek! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this little girl is adorable! Your coloring is fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!