Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baking Penguins

Today I am making another appearance on the Inky Antics blog as their guest designer for the month of November!  I am showing off a couple more cards that I have made with their adorable Baking Penguins clear stamp stamp.

First up is this sweet little guy:

I paired some PP from the Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad with some MFT some MFT smooth white, red hot, and lack licorice CS.   I used the MFT jumbo banner fishtail banner STAX and the cirle STAX Die-Namics to create the panels and then used a white gel pen to do some faux stitching.   


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored him with copics.   


Next up is a another sweet image from the stamp set:

This time I embossed the kraft panel in a polka dot embossing folder.  I used a couple die cuts made with the MFT fishtail flag STAX Die-Namics and I popped up the sentiment banner over them.


Once again, I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo black and colored him with copics.


If you haven't checked out the Inky Antics blog, you can find it HERE and if you want to do a little Inky Antics shopping, you can head HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!