Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MOJO320 - Lets Eat Cake

Did she see the sweet new image released by Tiddly Inks yesterday?  
EEEP!  I love her!  The name of the image is of Eat Cake.


I am playing along with this week's Mojo Monday #320 challenge.  I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Blush 6x6 paper pad with some MFT white and hot fudge CS.   I added some PTI Autumn Rose, and some MFT hot fudge button and hemp cord to embellish. 



I used a cream Viva Decor pearl pen to create the frosting and used a sunny yellow Viva Decor pearl pen to add some dimension to the center of the flowers in her hair and on the cupcake.  I also added some polka dots to the base of the cupcake with a white gel pen.  


Here is the Mojo Monday 320 sketch:




3 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING!!! I just love seeing your FB posts...such amazing cards. Your coloring is unreal. Great, great job.

    You should link up in my linky party...it's anything goes.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! That frosting looks absolutely scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really super cute and I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!