Thursday, November 7, 2013

MFTWSC149 - Winter Wonderland

Tonight I am playing along with the MFTWSC149.
I love this sketch!  I decided to ink up the Pure Innocence Sending You a Little Christmas.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I added some frosted lace Stickles below her feet and the sled and sprinkled some glitter over it.   


I used a clear star gelly roll pen to add some shimmer to the tree and the star.



 I used a white gel pen to add the pattern on her scarf and mitten.

Here is the sketch:

MFTWSC149



4 comments:

  1. Perfectly adorable - love the
    Pattern you created on the scarf and mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS girlie!! Your coloring is always FABULOUS and I love the scene you have created here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so adorable and I love this fabulous scene and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!