Saturday, November 2, 2013

MFTWSC148 - Lets Give Thanks Together

Halloween is behind us.  Bring on Thanksgiving!  
Today I am playing along with the MFTWSC #148 with both the Pure Innocence Cornucopia and the Pure Innocence Indian Girl.

I stamped my images in Momento tuxed black ink and colored them with copics. I paper pieced the dress on the right with some PP from the MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad.  I used a white gel pen to add the face paint and the freckles.  I cut and mat the images with the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2. I created the patterned paper by using a stamp fro the MFT textile backgrounds stamp set and stamped in tangy orange ink onto tangy orange CS.   I matted with hot fudge CS.  I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink into a kraft strip created using a due from the MFT Blueprints 1 Die-Namics

Here is the sketch:
  MFTWSC148



3 comments:

  1. I love this, Kim! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the fabulous design and Beautiful coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win at MFT. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!