Saturday, November 23, 2013

Altered Mini Notebooks

Need s little token gift to give to co-workers, teachers, neighbors, etc.?
Maybe you are making some thing things to sell at a craft fair?
Pick up some mini composition books and alter them!  
I found packages of 2 mini notebooks for $1 at Target.  


These are small enough to toss in your purse.  Just jot down your Christmas shopping list in one of these!
I covered the note book with some kraft CS and tore a piece of white CS to create the snow.   I used some sweet tooth ink and a stippling brush to create the snowfall.   I stamped the red hot panel with a stamp from the MFT Spring backgrounds stamp set in red hot ink.  I used a couple of dies from the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics to create the little banners under the black licorice button.


This sweet image is the MFT Pure Innocence Elf Girl who is currently on sale for $4.50!



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea. Your little elf is so charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Kim, and oh, so, cute!! Beautiful coloring :-) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea thanks for telling us about the target bargain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! Just found you on inkyanticsrubberstamps showing the cute bunny card you made. So, I "hopped" over to see your site and love it! I love love elves.....smile! So I am on the waiting list at MFT and wanted to thank you for that info. God bless you and your family this Christmas......hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Your coloring is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!