Monday, April 29, 2013

TSG205 - Waddle I do without You?

There's a new TSG Challenge up fo you to tackle!  The theme of this week's challenge is flowers or water.  
I just love the "Lucky Duck" stamp set so that's what I inked up!


I went the CAS route with this card.  I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.   I used the MFT rectangle STAX and fightail glag STAX for dies.  I paired some  MFT smooth white, black licorice and lemon drop CS with some PP from the Doodlebug Design Fruit Stamp paper pad.  

duck - Y17, Y15, Y13,Y11, YR18, YR16, YR15
flowers - Y17, Y15, Y11 YG17, YG13

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using this week’s challenge and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (May 6th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)   If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG205 so we can check out your beautiful work!



3 comments:

  1. Hi... I just found your fabulous card on Pinterest... and I adore it!! I would love to try to get hold of that stamp set but know TSG has closed down.... you wouldn't have any idea where I could find it would you - maybe used?? My email button is on my blog if you do have any thoughts... (I'm always wary of putting email addies on open posts - sorry). Thanks in advance of any help you can provide..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!