Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MFTWSC120 - It's Time to Party

Did you hear my fan-freakin-tabulous news!  

I am was one of the two lucky winners of the very last MFT Guest Designer contest?   Seriously, I can't stop smiling!  I have the honor of joining the crazy talented MFT designers for the month of May!  

Today there is a new MFTWSC ready for you to tackle!  I figure it only makes sense to make something in honor of my appointment as an MFT guest designer so I inked up the a la modes Martinis on Me!   That's right!  I'm celebrating!  It's time to party!


I colored my image with copics and fussy cut her out.  I dotted her dress and shoes with a glue pen and covered it with warm diamond microfine glitter,  I paired some MFT smooth white, blu raspberry, and hot fudge CS with some PP from the Doodlebug Designs "Flower box 6x6 paper pad. I cut and layered the image using the MFT Die-Namics rectangle STAX sets 1 and 2.   I used the smallest die from the MFT Die-Namics fishtail flag STAX dies to create the banners.  I punched holes in the corners and wove some brown hemp cord through to connect them.   I used a die from the MFT Die-Namics sentiment strips and stamped the sentiment in the new MFT hot fudge ink. If you haven't tried the MFT inks yet, you MUST!  The coverage is unbelievable!   

skin - E11, E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
dress and shoes- R24, R22, R20

Here's the sketch:

Be sure to play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC120 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, April 23rd at noon EST.

12 comments:

  1. OH this is DARLING! Love her and her beautiful big, enormous martini. Fabulous!! I want to color like you do. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun and fabulous! love the colors and your coloring. your flags are awesome. happy to have you hanging with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great flags!! I love how you threaded them!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous take on the sketch Kim! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the dress, I want the hair and I want that drink...could you come over and color me up a dress, hair and cocktail?! LOVE your coloring, and you nailed this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo Kim! Love the fun party girl card! I could go for a fruity drink right about now :) fab take on the sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is perfect for party time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats Kim. Awesome card. Love your card you won with so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Party on GF, and pour on for me too! And I want sparkly shoes like hers too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOT WOOT! SO excited for you my friend! Your card is FANTABULOUS, just like you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!