Saturday, April 13, 2013

For Your Bridal Shower

My cousin is getting married this summer and her bridal shower is coming up at the end of the month. I peeked over on her Pinterest boards and it seems shades of pink and black are her colors.   So, I colored up the Stamping Bella Uptown Couple Emily and Ryan Under the Umbrella with these colors in mind.



You can't tell from the picture but I added some silk microfine glitter to the umbrella so it is a soft shimmering pink.  

skin - E11,E00, E000
her clothes - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, C9, C7, C5, C3
his clothes - BG78, BG75, BG72, E47, E44, E43, E41
grass - YG17,YG13, YG11



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. Such joy!Love this stamp, another to add to the very long list of wants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very beautiful bridal shower cards.

      http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com/shop/bridal-shower-invitations-at-elegant-wedding-invites/

      Delete
  2. beautiful coloring Kim! i love the folds and layers in her dress...and that umbrella is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card for a shower!! I love the idea of adding microfine to make it shimmer!!! :))
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous! You always make such crisp creations! I love the clean and simple design of this card with the fun coloring image.
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!