Friday, April 12, 2013

Bellarific Friday - "Splendid Spring"

Did you get a chance to play along with this week's Bellarific Friday on the Stamping Bella blogabella?  The theme is "Splendid Spring."   We're still waiting for it to feel like Spring here in Boston.  So far, no dice.   I've been freezing my butt off this past week sitting on the fields while my son and daughter have baseball and softball practices.

Anyway, today I get to show my Bella Babe card for this week's Bellarific Friday and I inked up "Spout by Mo Manning" to play along.


I used for the FTL235 sketch for inspiration.  I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I paired some PTI aqua mist CS with some PP from the My Mind;s Eye "Market Street: 6x6 paper pad. I added a button and some ivory jute to embellish.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  

skin - E11, E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
clothing - BG72, BG32, BG11, R02, R01, R00, E43, E41

Ready to play along with next week's Bellarific Friday?   It's a sketch challenge:

Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  April 18th to see your project on the blogabella and to be eligible to win $10 Bella Bucks to the Stamping Bella Store!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!