Monday, April 8, 2013

Simple Thanks

I needed to make a thank you card so I inked up the relatively new "Heartfelt Thanks" by There She Goes Clear Stamps.  


I stamped my image onto X-Press it blending card in Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it copics.  I fuzzy cut it out so that I could pop it up with foam adhesive.  I used a die-cut from the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die for the template for my couds and sponged onsome PTI aqua mist ink with a foam dauber.  I used to the MFT Die-namics Grassy edges with a piece of PP from the Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored 6x6 paper pad.  I matted with MFT black licorice CS and mounted on a PTI white CS base.   

Hearts - R59. R29. R24. R05, RV55, RV53, RV02, RV00, RV000
tree - E59, E57, E55, E53



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!