Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie April Release Hop

Have been enjoying the sneak peeks of the Kraftin; Kimmie Aprl release over the past few days?
Well, today all of the new stamp sets will be available in the Kraftin' Kimmie online shop at 2:30 PM EST today!

Grab a cup of coffee and get ready to hop to see what my fellow Krafty Girls and I have cooked up for you!  You will see a little of everything as you hop and it will help you decide which stamps you MUST have....and it might be all of them!  :)

I have 2 cards to share with you for the hop.
First up is cute 'lil Lucas on his scooter from the "Sunshiney Day" stamp set.


I stamped Lucas onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored him with copics and fussy cut him out so that I could pop him up with foam dimensionals.  I paired some Bazzill Card SHoppe whirley pop CS and some PTI white CS with some PP from the Echo Park "All About a Boy" 6x6 paper pad, I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
clothing - B39, B37, B34, YR18, YR15, E47, E44, E43, E41
scooter - C9, C7, C5, C3, C1

Next up is sweet 'lil Lulu with her flower pots from the "Let's Dish the Dirt" stamp set:


I stamped the image onto X-Press it blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored her with copics and paper pieced her skirt.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe banana split CS with some PTI pure poppy CS and some PP from the Doodlebug Design "Flower Box" 6x6 paper pad.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
shirt - Y17, Y15, Y13
boots- R59, R29, R24, R05
flower pots - YR27, YR24,YR23, E19

Now don't forget to join us for our online release chat party of the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook page at 1:00 PM today!  You can find all of the details HERE!  

20 comments:

  1. AWE both cards are super cute!!! I love the Cheryl Alger sets! she keeps coming out with more and more cuteness every month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards!! Love the dimension added with the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both just fantastic Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards....the images are adorable and you've done a super job coloring them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both soooo cute!! I think you may have tempted me to get that set!!! I was primarily going for the nursery rhymes! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are so cute, love the fabulous card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards! I'm going to have to get the Let's Dish the Dirt set! I'm loving all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these stamps are so sweet!! You have made two fabulous cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE LITTLE GUY IS A FAVORITE OF MINE! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lucas is really moving down that hill, fabulous! Lulu is cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both wonderful cards! Love the background in the second card, and the slope you put your image on in the first card is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, wonderful cards! I love the images and your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic cards! I really love the first one with the strips acting as the sidewalk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim both of these are fantastic....The first one has a 3D effect to me or could just be my eyes....lol Love them..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the papers you used and putting them on the diagonal with the skateboarder works great. Love your other card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!