Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bun in the Oven

I have a old friend whom I recently found out is pregnant and and she knows it's a boy that's she's cookin' up.  So, I made this fun little card to congratulate her using the Stamping Bella "Daisy Stove."  


I love that this is not your typical image for a "congrats on your pregnancy" card!  
I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink on X-Press it blending card and colored it with copics.  I used a black pastel chalk pencil to deepen the shading.   I paired some PP from the Echo park "Bundle of Joy" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT black licorice and banana split CS and some Bazzill Card Shoppe Easter grass CS.   I added a PTI button and some black hemp cord to embellish.  

stove - C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
towel - C1, Y15, T13, YG113, YG11


1 comment:

  1. Funny!! :)) I agree, I think it's fun to send a non-traditional card for some occasions! Keep 'em guessing !! :)) Shading pencil, huh..?? I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!