Friday, April 19, 2013

SSS206 - True Friends

Each month, we highlight some of the previously released stamps over at There She Goes.  We call it "There She Goes Again Week"   Over on the TSG blog, you can see some of the cards previously made by the Trendsetter, but today we are showing off some NEW cards made by the current Trendsetters!

The stamp set I am showing if is the adorable Blossom by Blossom.

and since I could find a way to fit in the sentiment I wanted on the outside of the card, I decorated the inside as well and stamped the sentiment there:


I used so many copics and I'm too lazy to list hem all, but here are the main colors:

skin - E11, E21,E00, E000. R20, R30
hair (left) - E35, E53, E51
hair (right) - E47, E37, E35,E53
dress(left) Y17, Y15,Y13
dress (right) - V17, V15, V12

I am also playing along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #206.  Here is the sketch:


Be sure to head over to the TSG Blog to see what the Trendsetters have created this week!




3 comments:

  1. Kim, I see your cards everywhere!!! You are one LUCKY lady!! :) ;) :) :)
    What size cards do you usually make?

    They are always perfect for the PI images from MFT & I'm just curious. THANKS!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!