Monday, April 15, 2013

Designed to Color Sketch April Sketch Challenge

Today is my last post as part of the Designed to Color Challenge Team as the term is coming to an end. Before I talk about this month's challenge, I want to say say thanks to Carisa Zglobicki and the crew over at Designed to Color for choosing me to be part of their first challenge crew!  It was a fun ride and I thank you for the opportunity!  

Now, on to the April sketch challenge!  High Hopes Rubber Stamps is sponsoring this month's challenge.  If you haven't checked out their stamps yet, you must!   Super cute stuff over there!  

I am playing along with the a High Hopes imaged called Rainy Day Ducky.


duck - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, YR18, YR16, YR15
umbrella - BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, E37, E35, E33
puddle - BG72, BG32, BG11

Here's the sketch:


Now head on over to the Designed to Color blog to link up your creation to be eligible for a prize from High Hopes Rubber Stamps!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like squares.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the purple, yellow, and teal combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!