Monday, April 1, 2013

TSG201 - Be Like My Daddy

How about you kick off your Monday by playing along with the newest There She Goes Challenge?  This week we are challenging you to make masculine cards. 

I am playing along using one of my favorite TSG stamp sets called "When I Grow Up."


I stamped mt image onto X-Press It blending card and colored it with copics. I use dthe MFT Recatangle STAX to die cut my image and then left it in the die to sponge some MFT kraft ink around the edges.  I paired some PP from the Fancy Pants Little Sport 6x6 paper pad with some PTI spring moss CS and some MFT hot fudge CS.  I added a PTI spring moss button with some brown jute to embellish/

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using this week’s challenge and then head to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (April 8th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)   If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG201 so we can check out your beautiful work!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute!!! what a sweet image and sentiment.. love how simple and effective this one is... a fab male card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that stamp image is too cute! gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful guy card. Looks like you do them all the time. You are good at it:)
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!