Friday, April 12, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks - Sunshiney Day and & Lets Dish the Dirt

Ready for some sneak peeks of some of the  April Kraftin' Kimmie release?!!! Today we are excited to share TWO super cute new sets by artist Cheryl Alger!!! You'll recognize these characters from previous sets.....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas! And they are just as cute as can be, perfect for springtime!!! These new sets are.......A SUNSHINEY DAY and LET'S DISH THE DIRT!!

Would you like to know who won the new stamp set that we previewed yesterday???!! Well, you'll just have to wait until Sunday afternoon at this month's ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes!!! You can read all the details about how you can join us RIGHT HERE!

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super sweet designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN one of the new A SUNSHINEY DAY or LET'S DISH THE DIRT stamp sets!!!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Sunday afternoon!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you with a fabulous new theme.... along with a new CHALLENGE!!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday afternoon at the KKStamps Shop!!

First up is a card featuring an image from "Sunshiney Day"


I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo back ink and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her dress and used a black Generals pastel chalk pencil to create some shading.  I used a die cut from the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die as the template for my clouds and used a sponge dauber to sponge some PTI aqua mist ink.   I paired some PTI aqua mist, ocean tides and white CS and some PTI white CS with some PP from the Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored 6x6 paper pad.  I also used the MFT Die-Namics fishtail flag STAX and dainty lace border dies.   I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
shoes - R29, R27, R24, R22

Next up is a card featuring an image from "Let's Dish the Dirt"


I stamped my image onto X-Press It blending card in Momento tuxedo back ink and colored him with copics. I added yellow Stickles to the centers of some of the flowers.  I cut the image out and layered it using the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX. I used some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS and some MFT hot fudge CS and paired with some PP from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes soda fountain.   I added some natural jute and some a PTI dark chocolate button.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E37, E35, E53
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, B39, B37, B34, E41
wheelbarrel  - E37, E35, E34, E33, E31
flowers - Y17,   Y15, Y13, YR18, YR16, YR15, RV09, RV06, RV04, EE27, E25, E23

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love your coloring and your card designs and paper are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards!! Love the paperpiecing on the dress! have a great weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love the images and the paperpiecing! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so super cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards!
    Love the chubby bird, and wagon full of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for sharing the colours you used! That is so much work for you so much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her paper pieced dress is too cute. I love that you also tied in a flag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper-pieced dress....and the wheelbarrow full of flowers...nice coloring job. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the matching dress and ribbon. great techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute..Love both the set.. beautiful coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. I like how you paper pieced the dress of Lulu in the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Kim! I love both cards so much! Love the paper pieced dress on Lexie!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe! So sweet and adorable. Your cards are just wonderful!The paper pieced dress is fabulous, and that image is delightful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Her paper pieced dress is adorable! Both cards are gorgeous. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness!! Both of your cards are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These images are so sweet! I love your colour combos, and on the first one the paper you used to piece her dress is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors you used; very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely adoreable and so colourful

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the paper piecing. It is such a cute look for the girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!