Friday, April 26, 2013

Spit Happens

Spit Happens.  
This seems very appropriate as this is my last post as a Bella Babe.  Sadly, I am stepping down from the Stamping Bella design team.   Why? Well,  because "spit happens."  

Not to long ago, I was on 6 design teams.  I have never missed a post for any of my DT's and have never given less 100%.   I pride myself in that....and I want to keep it that way.    I also want to slow down a bit and not be slave to my design team work calendar.   So, I've had to make some difficult decisions to lighten my load.   I absolutely adore Stamping Bella images and will continue to design with their images, but I will stamping just for fun as opposed to meeting deadlines.   My stepping down will open up the door for another designer eager to design for Stamping Bella so that makes me happy.  I am thankful for having had the honor to be a part of the Bella Babes!   

So, here is my final Bella Babe card for today's Bellarific Friday.  


I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card.  I colored my image with copics and paper pieced his T-shirt.   I paired some PP from the Echo Park "Bundle of Joy Boy" with some MFT smooth white and hot fudge CS.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink and popped it out with an SU oval punch.   I used the MFT Die-namics dainty dots for the border and the fishtail flag STAX to create the banner.  I used a white gel pen to add some faux stitching.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53
bunny - B02, B00, B000

Ready to play along with the next Bellarific Friday challenge?   Head to the blogabella to see next week's theme!  Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  April 25th to see your project on the blogabella and to be eligible to win $10 Bella Bucks to the Stamping Bella Store!!


5 comments:

  1. great card!! Good luck in your future endeavours....will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe love the spit happens. a faberooni card and i am sure you will be greatly missed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, donkey.....spit away! :)
    And best wishes with relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!