Monday, April 1, 2013

MFTWSC117 - Sending Well Wishes

I am caught up on DT work so today I am doing something I haven't had a chance to do in a while......playing along with an MFT challenge!  

I recently had a chance got together with some of favorite crafty peeps in sunny Florida and we got a chance to go and visit the MFT Boutique and we we walked through the warehouse.  We had lunch with  Kim Van der Sanden and Jody Morrow and we went on a little shopping spree!  

I have been a bit busy with DT work so it has left me little chance to design with images outside of the ones sold by the companies for whom I work, but I do love MFT products!   I am excited that the 7 Kids College Fund is now carrying them so I can work them into my DT work.  

Today I am playing along with the MFTWSC117 challenge using the cute Pure Innocence Better Get Better stamp set.  

I aper pieced her dress and colored the rest of the image with copisc. Those pretty papers are from the My Mind's Eye "Memorable" 6x6 paper pad,  I used the MFT Die-namics circle STAX, wonky scallop border die,  and one of the sentiment strips dies.  I added some MFT blu raspberry ribbon as well.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47,E37, E35,E53
shirt- BG78, BG75, BG72,
shoes - E29, E27, E25

Here is the sketch:
 



  

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card Kim! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Kim! Love her sweet teddy, and his bandages are colored perfectly! Lucky you, lunching with Kim and Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute. I love the little bear. I feel bad this it is hurt:( Great job:)
    Beautiful card. I love all the colors and embellishments and everything:)
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!