Saturday, April 6, 2013

MFTWSC118 - I Salute You

Did you see that MFT is participating in the Operation Write Home Spring Training Blog Hop?
Operation Write Home supports our armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards for those serving our Country to send to their loved ones. Find out how you can help heroes keep in touch with their families here.

I think this is a great cause so I decided to make a card for Operation Write Home and I combined it with the MFTWSC118 using the Blue Without You a la Mode.



I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card and colored her with copics.   I added some yellow Stickles to the star.  I fussy her cut her out so I could layer her over the circular panel and pop her up with foam dimensionals,  I pair3ed some MFT black licorice and PTI pure popp CY with some PP  from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Homefront 6x6 paper pad.   I used the MFT Die-Naniamcs circle STAX sets 1 and 2 and the mini tabs foursome as well as the negative die cuts from the Sweet N' Sassy Stamps stars scallop border die.   I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, B39, B37, B34

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card Kim! Love the Patriotic theme! Great job coloring the fun image! love the 3D star! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute! love the big glittery star and the patterned circles are great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous Kim!! Loving this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really great card, and very patriotic. Too bad the stamp maker has the woman saluting with the LEFT HAND, which is 100% wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful I love this card. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo fun! love the papers you used and how you colored up that ALM! your star is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!