Friday, April 5, 2013

Bellarific Friday - Believe

Did you get a chance to play along over the past week with the current Stamping Bella  Bellarific Friday Sketch Challenge?
Today my fellow Bella Babes and I get to show you our creations.  

I made this card for a co-worker who has been waiting to get engaged and her wish finally came true last weekend after her fiancee picked up on her not so subtle hints that she was waiting for a proposal.  Uptown Girl Faith the Fairy was perfect!    


I stamped her onto X-Press it blending card in Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored her with copic and fussy cut her out.  I dotted her dress with a glue pen and sprinkled some warm diamond silk microfine glitter over it.  I paired some PP from the Bo Bunny Isabella Collection 6x6 paper pad and the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 paper pad with some MFT black licorice CS and some PTI white CS.  I added some black ribbon and some rhinestones to embellish.

Ready to play along with next week's challenge?
The theme is "Splendid Spring!"

Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  April 11th to see your project on the blogabella and to be eligible to win $10 Bella Bucks to the Stamping Bella Store!!


3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!