Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Quitters and Winners

After playing soccer from kindergarten through 1/2 of 5th grade, my daughter has decided to hang up her soccer cleats and to give softball a whirl.   She is a bit frustrated with the learning process so I made this card for her.


I inked the Saturated Canary "Pitcher" and a sentiment from the There She Goes "Swing Big" stamp set.  I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I used a die cut from the MFT Die-Namics wonky scallop border die as a template for my clouds and used a sponge dauber to sponge some PTI aqua mist ink around the image.   I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink because the coverage is AWESOME!  I like to use it over the Momento tuxedo black to stamp sentiments.   The card base is PTI aqua mist CS.

skin - E11.E21,E00, E000, R20, R20, BV00
eyes - B24, B23, B21
hair - E34,YR23, YR21, YR20
clothing - R59, R29, R24, R05, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00


2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! Love the image and your coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie Miss Kim! This is Spectacular! I know Your Sweet Lauren Loved this Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!