Saturday, April 27, 2013

KKS176 - Lost Without You

Happy Saturday to you!   We've got a new challenge for you on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  This week's theme is embossing....any kind of embossing you want!   Easy peasy!  

I am playing along with one of the newly released stamp sets called Little Bo Peep.


I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Pres It blending card.  I colored her with copics.  Such a fun image to color!  For my embossed element, I can the MFT pink lemonade CS panel through the Big Shot in a Darice stripes embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment inMFT hot fudge ink onto MFT banana split CS and die cut it wit the MFT Die-Namics fishtail flag STAX.  I added some PP from the Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper pad and matted with MFT hot fudge CS.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
clothing 0 R85, R83,R81, C2, C00
foreground- YG17, YG13, YG11

Ready to play along?  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls have created for this week's challenge and be sure to pay attention the image used by Krafty Girl Sandie Dunne because that image will be the prize for this week's challenge!  You can link up your entry on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog!  Be sure to use keyword KKS176 if you upload to an online gallery like Splitcoast Stampers

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!