Sunday, March 31, 2013

All You Need is Love

Did you know that 7 Kids College Fund now carries stamps and dies from My Favorite Things?!?!  Yep!  I am so excited!  If you love to color, you will love MFT's new Doodle Garden line!  

I just LOVE this Doodle Garden "Far Out" stamp set.  



I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-press it blending card.  I stamped the image a 2nd time and colored just her pants.  I added some colorless blender to a piece of towel and blotted the pants to create the texture.  I colored the original image and paper pieced her textured pants onto her as well as the heart.  I added some shimmer to the peace sign on her pants and the center of the flower with a clear star gelly roll pen.   

skin - E11, E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, 37, E35, E53
clothing - BG15, BG13, BG11, Y17 Y15, Y13, RV29, RV25, RV23


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving this! The colours are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I agree with Tracey...the colors are fabulous and such a great design! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHee so adorable. I love the image and your coloring. Great card and wonderful colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!