Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TMS144–BLD Sugar Sticks Bride


The Ribbon Carousel is sponsoring this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge and since so I was happy to play along! 

I am playing along with the adorable by Lori Designs Sugar Sticks Bride image!

BLD5-1

I colored the image with copics and added some clear stickles to parts of her dress and used some liquid pearls for her earrings.  I used paired some DSP from the PTI Black & White Collection 8x8 pad with some PTI white, black, sweet blush, and hibiscus burst CS.  I used a PTI flower die and added some black rhinestones.  Finally, I tied some GORGEOUS reversible satin ribbon with stitch edge from the Ribbon Carousel.


Here is the sketch:

TMS #144

To check out my fellow DT members have done with the cute by Lori Designs Digi images, check out the BLD Tuesday post!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty. Love your coloring and the sweet image. That ribbon is gorgeous, too. Thank for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Lovely ribbon, colors and very sweet flowers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, Kim. Love how you coordinated the ribbon, flowers and image colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!