Sunday, May 20, 2012

SALE AT THE RIBBON CAROUSEL!


A very special someone in Corinna's life is coming home from Afghanistan today after serving our country for the past 8 months so she is celebrating with a BIG sale at the Ribbon Carousel!   No coupon necessary!  Many things have been marked down! 

She is now carrying the new Bazzill Card Shoppe 100 lb. smooth cardstock in all of the gorgeous colors! I received my sampler pack and I LOVE this new card stock!  I have only used PTI cardstock which is 110 lb. paper and I was worried that I would notice the difference in weight.  It is SO slight that it does't matter.  The colors are gorgeous and I love the smoothness of the cardstock!  Honestly, I am tired of the shipping delays with PTI, but I felt I had no other option until now.  I am switching over to the new Bazzill Card Shoppe cardstock now!  

Bazzill Card Shoppe - 25 Sheet pack

AND, if you love you love to color with your Copics like I do, Corinna is now carrying Blending Card by X-Press It in 25 sheet packs which is my absolute favorite for coloring!  The copic ink is so easy to blend on it and I swear it absorbs much less ink!  Love that stuff!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!