Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All That Scraps Challenge

Have you played along with the current All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge yet?  You have one more week to play along!  You have a choice with this week’s challenge! 


We’re using the first letters of All That Scraps.

Use any of the first letters for inspiration - here are some examples 

A- ACETATE or AQUA

T - TORN or TWINE
S - SIMPLE or SPARKLE


I chose to go with “S” for “Simple” and I inked up the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Birthday Gretel rubber stamp.


ATS5-3

I started by embossing a a PTI white CS base with a SU polka dot embossing folder.  I created the color blocked panel of PTI white and raspberry fizz CS and matted it with PTI black CS.  I added some black vintage seam bindingI colored my image with copics and cut it out with an X-Acto blade.  I popped the image up with foam dimensionals and then added some stickles to her wings and the candle flame. 
We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by May 8th.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how SUPER cute! What fabulous coloring too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE Kim!! I just LOVE their images!! Your card turned out DARLING!! (Fun challenge too.. will have to see if I can fit this one in! :) )
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card, I like how you put the white background it really makes your image pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!