Friday, April 27, 2012

TSG "Oh Snap" Blog Hop Challenge


***Blogger is experiencing some issues, which may cause some of the designer's posts to go up late. We will get them up as SOON as we can! Thank you ahead of time for your patience!!***


Today is our fourth and final night of new release peeks, and we are finishing up with a set that is sure to appeal to all the cardmaking, scrapbooking, camera wielding stampers out there!!

Torico’s final set this month is SURE to impress the camera hound in us all! Photography is a part of everyday life, and a growing hobby for many, and how much more FUN would it be if you had a camera like one of THESE??!! A picture truly is worth a 1000 words, and with summer vacations, graduations, and well, EVERYTHING, coming up, what a PERFECT set for the photographer in us all.  Full of cute sayings, and TONS of images to create the PERFECT card/scrapbook page/project, you really can’t go wrong!!


Oh Snap is a 6x8 set that includes 33 stamps, and will sell for $24.


OK, I'm going to be a bit cheeky (pun TOTALLY intended!)




I probably should have showed off more than just that little pin and the funny sentiment from this stamp set for a sneak peek, but I am sure my fellow Trendsetters will be showing you more of the images from the stamp set so keep on hopping!  As soon as I saw this set, this idea popped in my head to combine this set with one of my favorite TSG stamp sets called Ba Donkey Donk.  I couldn't get it out of my head so I went with it for this blog hop. Hey, it's just another fun way to use this set!   I cut a frame out of PTI brown CS then re-cut it several times so I could layer them to give the frame dimension.  I colored the "picture" of the donkey with copics.  I added some brown jute for frame's wire,  colored one of pin images from the new stamp set, cut it out, and adhered it to the jute to pin it to the "wall."  I paired it with some DSP from the We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper pad.

Would you like to win the new Oh Snap stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 28th, with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

35 comments:

  1. Bwwahhaha, love it Kim! I could totally see this on my wall! hehe

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Love the 'photo' of the donkey, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combining sets is always good! And now I know about the pin; fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you want us to kiss your Ba Donkey Donk!! Of course YOU would think of this!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo much fun!!! fantastic use of the sentiment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! what a funny card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore le coté humoristique de ta carte, vraiment on peut utiliser tous les tampons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually thanks for showing that cute pin stamp :) Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny, really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is hilarious. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you. this one made me snort.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, I can SOOOO see you saying this. Best you have it in card form!! So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your frame is stunning and perfect image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Can't wait to see the entire set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny card, love it. Cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He he he, really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Love how combined the two stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well this card certainly gave me a giggle! Love this sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE LOVE it..it made me laugh..love that pin and photo off the donkey great sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha! I know some someone this card would be GReAT for! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a very punny card. Love that butt.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very whimsical card. Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very whimsical card. Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahaha! it brought smile to my face. love how you framed badonkey and matching sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOLOOLOL.. Sooo Funny Lady! And Very Cute!! LOVE this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!