Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge

We've got  photo inspiration challenge for you this week at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog

Here's the photo:

 

Here's my take on it:


I chose to play along with the C.C. Design Monkey Zoo image.  I started with a PTI kraft CS card base and I stamped a sentiment from the PTI Birthday Bash stamp set in Momento ink to create the background. I used the lacy circle nestabilities on some PTI pure poppy CS.  I added some PTI vintage cream CS and created the shadow with my copics.  I colored the inage with copic and paper pieced the present with some DSP from the Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad.  

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Here are a few rules:
Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.  
It will be deleted if not.  Link up with Inlinkz on the blog by May 8th.
Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice.
Now be sure to check out what my talented DT members have created for this challenge!




1 comment:

  1. Too Cute Miss Kim! 8-) Love your Sweet little Birthday Monkey! Just can't help but smile! So Adorable! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!