Friday, May 18, 2012

A complicated Drinking Game

 I am trying to crank out a CAS card now and then.  I really find these SO challenging!  I
t is terribly hard to walk away early and let it be............
and not jazz it all up with pretty DSP, ribbon, pearls,, buttons and bling!  

The There She Goes "A Drink a Day" had me inspired to try my hand at another CAS card.


I think that sentiment is a riot!  I colored the drinks with copics and added some Diamond Glaze to the glasses.   I matted the image panel in PTI and popped it up with foam domensionals.  I ran the Pop-Tones Raspberry CS card base through the Big Shot with the PTI Guidelines Grid Impression Plate......and then I walked away.  The end.

Be sure to hop on over to the There She Goes Blog to see some of the new cards created this week by the Trendsetters!  

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh......this is a fabulous CAS card!!! All the little touches are perfect!!! Love the outline and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I've had my eye on this set because of the funny sentiments. I love your CAS design with it and the glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!