Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BLD Tuesday - Lollipop Butterfly

Well, today marks the last day of my by Lori Designs design team position.  Lori has decided to take some much needed time of with her family so the DT term is coming to an end.  It was short run but lots of fun!  I had a blast coloring up these adorable image over the last couple of months!  

For my final DT card, I decided to color up the sweet Lollipop Butterfly image.


I used the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #56 for smy inspiration.  I colored the image with copics and paired it with some DSP from the Fancy Pants Designs Summer Soul 6x6 paper pad and some PTI black and raspberry fizz CS.  I added some black licorice Divine Twine from the Ribbon Carousel.

Here is the sketch:


Be sure to hop on over to the by Lori Designs blog to see what my fellow DT members have created this week with the images!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!