Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge #64

This week on the Paper Shelter blog, we are challenging you to make a birthday card with a sentiment.  I chose to play along with the cute Dragon's Birthday digital image.


How cute is he?!  I colored the image with copics and added some Stickles to the frosting and candle flame and added some liquid pearls to the top of the cake.  I used PTI white, black, enchanted evening, and pure poppy CS with some scraps of DSP that I had been saving.   I added some black licorice Divine Twine and stamped the sentiment from the PTI Birthday Bash sentiments.

Come on and play along with us!  Just head on over to the Paper Shelter Blog to link up your creation!  We have some great prizes up for grabs. If you use a TPS image on your creation you have a chance of winning a $20 voucher. If you use another brand of image you are up for a chance of winning three images of your choice.

B sure to check out whet my fellow DT members have cooked up for you this week for some added inspiration!  

Kim (that's me!)


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Kim this is just fabulous, so bright and vibrant and your colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!