Saturday, May 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!

Today is the day!  
The newest Whimsie Doodles images have been released and now available in the store

I could not wait to color up the new Mr. Fix It image!


How cute is he?!?!   I colored him up with copics, cut him out, and popped him up with foam dimensionals.  I chose a sentiment from the There She Goes Clear Stamps "When I Grow Up" stamp set to turn this into the sweetest little Father's Day card.  The DSP is from the MME Dill Dally 6x6 paper pad.  I paired it with some PTI pure poppy and dark chocolate CS. 

We're celebrating our 3rd Anniversary at Whimsie Doodles so in honor of that, we are having a big sale this weekend!  How does 50% off sound?!?

 

Now before you go shopping at the Whimsie Doodles Store, be sure to check out my fellow design team members blogs to what they have done with some of the new images!


I am entering this card in the CPS263 challenge!
Here is the sketch:




4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a little fella to give his Daddy. Love the colouring on his hair. First time visiting your blog and look forward to following you along. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My GOSH!!!! He is so super adorable!! Faboulous sketch and your coloring is rockin' my socks off Donkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and so fabulously colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola!
    pretty card by CPS-263 sketch
    This is my card:

    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/maniquis-vintage.html

    Hugs!!
    from Chile
    Carolina ArteScrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!